Friday, August 10, 2012

My best friend got married

My best friend got married......

and i cried. and looked like a man. emotional is just not a good look for me.

I love it when couples look good together. You know, when they look alike -- like they could be related. Maybe that's the west virginia in me coming out.

I couldn't be happier for her. And I cant wait to get married myself one day so I can spend the next week at a swim up bar in a third world country.

but, not to make it all about me...

The bride was beautiful, the venue was perfect, and the music was spot on. The food --- ooh the food. Dinkie slaughtered a 200 lb pig, it looked like, and made BBQ so good that I didn't even care I was drinking Bud Light. Love a good wedding.

I hate to be cheesy, but it was so sweet seeing Anthony look at Kimmy during the ceremony. Like she was the only person in the world. Amanda noticed the same thing and it reminded me that I thought the same thing about Jared 2 years ago at their wedding. Aw guys, I feel sappy now. Love you guys, mean it!


No comments:

Post a Comment