Monday, June 18, 2012

ATL

This happened…..
Braves won

Tailgating. Burnt wieners, doritos and ‘sports toss’ – enough said 
White people danced...what the what?

Poland lost

Sombrero was stolen
Bottomless breakfast. $7 for one bloody mary or $15 for bottomless; you do the math. Fred’s no dummy.
 We were tourists
We’re still searching for an ATL man fitting this description

 This song was played. On repeat.


Not pictured… the cat who bit me, the best breakfast in the world (biscuit with fried chicken, egg, and gravy) from republic social house, ikea and much more.
Reasons I’m ok with not living in a big city (#lyingtomyself)
I don’t need BP meds to drive.
I can afford to live by myself.
Top shelf drinks in Augusta cost the same as bottom shelf in ATL.
We have a baseball team. It’s not the Braves, but any thirsty thursday at a greenjackets game ain’t bad.

 All of that said….. the first (or third) thing I did when I got home was look for jobs. Anyone hiring let a girl know. I specialize in hearing and balance, but am also open to cleaning houses if the city’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment