Thursday, June 7, 2012

A post with a recipe - sort of

I just ate the best salad ever. Or maybe I just love the dressing:

Spinach
Chicken
Tomato
Red onion
Red pepper
Avacoda
Sliced almonds
Goat cheese
Strawberry vinaigrette dressing (in food processor: one teaspoon sugar, few basil leaves, cup of strawberries, one table spoon extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar)

Still loving my go-to salad:

Spinach/kale
Grilled salmon or chicken, blackened
Black beans
Corn
Tomato
Red pepper
Avocado
Onion
Balsamic dressing

End of season 3 of Mad Men has broken my spirit. Damn you Bets, forgive that
cheating bastard. What bothers me more is that I just want Don to be happy and am pissed at Bets. That’s some good script writing right there.

If  you’re looking for me anytime soon please find me either crying at my best friend’s wedding, throwing my belongings in the trash instead of moving them, or in one of the following cities: Augusta, Atlanta, Bedford, Charleston, Savannah, Portland, or Bristol. Look for the girl with the frizzy hair at the bar.

In the spirit of the concert I'm most anticipating, music you should listen to: Mumford and Sons. 'Little Lion Boy' and 'Cave' are probably the most popular. 'Awake My Soul' and 'Feel the Tide' are super. Also know that I tried to attach links to those songs and failed.


No comments:

Post a Comment