Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10 Truths on a Tuesday

1) Salt and pepper makes me weak in the knees. I’m not talking about the seasoning. A little silver in the stubble goes a long way, too.
2) I have so much respect for teachers. It takes a special kind of patience that I have to work hard at. I could teach advanced courses all day long, but give me a group of slower learners and someone may end up crying and I don't cry.
3) I instantly judge someone who says “I’m not a dog person”. Same goes for people on the Newt Gingrich wagon.
4) Dry clean only really means “never getting washed”.
5) I see my ‘warning’ gas light as a challenge.
6) Scratch tickets should be a write off. I do it for the public schools.
7) I’ve been doing yoga for 4 months now and still can’t do the ‘crow pose’ or, more importantly, contort my body into a ‘pretzel’. We all have dreams.
8) Box jumps were not meant for me to do at home. I give up without an audience.
9) Break a mirror and its 7 years bad luck. How much bad luck is it to hit a 3 legged black cat? I’ll have to let you know.
10) Jeans never get dirty. Finally, here’s proof: http://www.news.com.au/technology/experiment-finds-dirty-jeans-are-actually-pretty-clean/story-e6frfro0-1225997272022

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I have been doing yoga for over a year now and can't really do crow. I'm just not that focused on the more advanced poses. I remember doing crow as a kid though and it was so easy!

    ReplyDelete