Monday, January 16, 2012

Bochinche? I can't even pronounce it.

First things first: a disclaimer. I am the opposite of computer savvy. I apologize in advance for how this blog turns out. For example I just posted a page on here, but can't find it. Oh well. Maybe you see it, maybe you dont, and maybe it's on here 4 times now.

I'm also the opposite of creative so I hit up urbandictonary.com when BlogSpot made me title my blog. I was being ballsy and told myself I'd name my blog whatever came up when I clicked on 'random'. These were my results, in this order: wet blanket, sket, bamf, and bochinche. 

1)      'Wet Blanket'. Unacceptable. A) no one wants to read something called 'wet blanket' and B) I’ll admit to being the victim of/guilty of dating one or two in the past, but that's the extent of my association with wet blankets.
2)      ‘Sket’: Short for Sketel. Caribbean term for Super Ho…. a motha fukin biatch even sluttier than a ho. Nope. I’m never a wet blanket and I am rarely a sket. Next up….
3)      ‘BAMF’ – I wish. Next…
4)      ‘Bochinche’ Spanish noun for gossip – fine, I’ll take it. 

      What I'm listening to: Winding Road by Bonnie Somerville. Do your ears a favor and check it out.




















 




































No comments:

Post a Comment